The Queen of the Power Cat Fleet!
The Power 67 yacht offers the ultimate cruising experience. She has immense luxurious spaces throughout the vessel. Her state of the art interior design includes leather upholstery, solid wood trim and headboards, Corian counters. Enjoy many sunbathing areas - large cockpit, huge foredeck, massive flybridge with hardtop, 2 skylights and electric opening roof.
The 67 is stylish, incredibly comfortable and quick! Cats are the boat of the future! Check out the features of the Power 67 and the advantages of catamarans listed below. The novelty and public interest in a Fountaine Pajot catamaran at your docks is just the beginning. The memorable cruising and destination experiences will be the reward.
The power 67 has been very popular since its introduction last year with new order availability now out to September 2024. If your needs are sooner please check with us as we may have a cancellation opportunity. This cat can be delivered to the northeast in the summer or the Bahamas, Caribbean or Florida in the winter.
Charter Business Program
The Power 67 can return a substantial portion of your investment through our charter income programs along with dramatic tax advantages. This cat can generate significant income with our established partners in captained & crewed charter. Our unique “North/South” program enables you to choose as many weeks as you wish to use your boat privately or place in charter whether in the northeast in the summer or in the Bahamas, Caribbean or Florida in the winter. You will appreciate year-round boating opportunities and a healthy income, plus potentially extraordinary tax advantages. We will be glad to supply details on any of these programs.
Some of the outstanding features of this power catamaran:
1) One level Stern to Helm. Enhances views and affords social interaction throughout the boat.
2) Huge Salon with Facing Lounge Areas. 360 degree visibility. Galley up or galley down versions. Full width opening door to the interior.
3) Full Width Hydraulic Platform. It’s an aft deck. It’s lowered as a swim platform. It’s submersed for a dinghy lift.
4) Huge Master and Guest Cabins. Queen size beds, full access to sides of the berth, full size heads with separate showers.
5) Faster than Previous Power Carts. Volvo IPS Diesels, 350-480hp, top speed 20kts. Even trim, doesn't dig in. This is no trawler cat!
6) Sleek, Sophisticated Yet Sporty Design. World famous Barret-Racopeau design. Beautiful light gray hull color.
Some of the reasons why cats will take over the power boat market:
1) Superior ride. With two hulls slicing through the water over 32’ apart you’ve got tremendous stability. The Power 67 rides over waves - it doesn’t pitch, roll and slam into them. Chances are there is someone in your boating family that prefers the stability and comfort that a single hull simply cannot offer.
2) Extraordinary Living Space. The salon looks like a living room. The cockpit feels like a patio. The staterooms are almost as big as bedrooms. The sheer comfort and entertainment value is unmatched in a monohull. The volume in the Power 67 compares to a 80’+ monohull!
3) Unmatched fuel economy. Ever wonder why ferries have gone “high speed”. It’s because they are catamarans and can achieve higher speeds at far less fuel consumption. The Power 67 can do 20 knots and use 40% less fuel than a comparable mono hull. Long distance capability 1,700 - 3,500 miles.
4) Quiet. Two relatively smaller engines located farther outboard and farther aft make the 67 dramatically less noisy than the conventional monohull powerboat.
5) Maneuverability. Bow and stern thrusters are optional. With props this far apart you can spin the boat on a dime.
Fountaine Pajot has built a reputation for performance and style. They are the acknowledged innovator in the industry and have become the world’s leading manufacturer of cruising catamarans. The performance characteristics come from a strong but much lighter weight hull utilizing infusion technology and composite bulkheads. FP is well known around the world as a high quality builder.
Advantage Yacht Sales is the Northeast Catamaran Connection located in Boston and Newport. We are the Fountaine Pajot authorized full service dealer serving the Northeast USA. AYS is a four time “Top 100” Boating Industry Marine Dealer, the most prestigious national award in our industry.