Great value and ease-of-sailing from 15-50 feet
Marlow-Hunter sailboats offer incredible value, both inside and out. If you haven’t sailed a Hunter lately, it’s time to get on board!
Hunter manufactures sailboats from 15 to 50 feet in length in their modern facility in Alachua, Florida. They pride themselves on engineering and assembling high quality sailboats, finished with the owners’ standards in mind. This approach allows products to represent tremendous value to our customers. Hunter owners consistently and enthusiastically remind us of their satisfaction. Hunter sailboats deliver the most value for your sailing dollar.
AYS is a full-line, stocking dealer covering all of New England, including Boston Harbor, MA, NH, VT, RI, CT, and Maine. Advantage has been recognized by Hunter with a Gold Service Award every year, and as the Top Selling Dealer Worldwide in 2014.
We always have a number of Hunter sailboats in-stock and available for boarding.
Hunter Marine Advantages
- Ease of Sailing – deck layouts, sailplans, and standard equipment are designed and selected to make sailing easy and fun no matter what the conditions.
- Value – high volume purchasing power, design experience, and advanced construction techniques allow us to build an exceptionally high quality boat for less money than you might expect.
- Low Maintenance – low maintenance deck materials and reliable mechanical components allow you to sail, not work.
- Best Warranty in Sailing – 5 year hull and blister warranty, plus 5 year extended warranty on all on-board components.
- Quality Hardware – Harken, Lewmar, Selden, Corian, Spinlock, Kevlar, Microban, Bose, and more.
- Stainless Steel Arch – By placing the traveler up top, the cockpit is clear and safe. Provides a platform for a bimini, stereo speakers, and cockpit lights.
- Rugged Construction – Kevelar from the stem to keel sump, thru-bolted overlapping hull-deck joints, outboard shrouds, and all requirements to meeet CE certification.
Hunter Cruising Sailboats
Hunter cruising sailboats are different; they’re better! Hunters are easier to sail with intelligent deck layouts and sail plans, with standard equipment designed to make sailing easy, safe, and fun. Their high volume purchasing power and advanced construction techniques allow them to build an exceptionally high quality boat for less money than you might expect. The entire cruising line has been redesigned by Glen Henderson to dramatically improve performance, handling, and interior space. Combine this with the best warranty in sailing and you have a unbeatable cruising experience. See the full line of Hunter cruising sailboats for sale at Advantage Yacht Sales.
Hunter Trailerable Daysailers
The Hunter daysailer line consists of 3 boats 15-22 feet. These newly re-designed models are built in fiberglass and continue Hunter’s tradition of building incredibly popular small boats. Like their larger siblings, these boats are easy to sail and offer large, comfortable cockpits. With their internal foam, these boats are also unsinkable. See the full line of Hunter trailerable daysailers for sale at Advantage Yacht Sales.
Owner Income Programs
Hunter sailboats from 31-40 feet are available for ownership in the SailTime Boston fleet with an income opportunity. As an owner-member in SailTime, you receive a share of all the income the boat produces and SailTime takes care of cleaning, maintenance, and repairs for up to 5 years.
Learn more about SailTime Boston’s membership sailing club.
Hunter sailboats 40 feet and over can also be placed into charter in both New England and the Caribbean. We have multiple charter partners and can assist in both the purchase of a charter-ready yacht and placement in a charter fleet.
Learn more about our Owner Income Programs.