Buying A Used Boat
As one of the largest boat dealers in New England, Advantage Yacht Sales always has a large inventory of quality used brokerage sailboats for sale as well as used brokerage downeast power boats. We have a broad range of used boats for sale in a range of sizes and prices. Our used boat listings are quite complete and offer a number of photos and even some videos. We know these boats and can answer many questions over the phone.
We generally have boats from 14-65 feet in length in our listings. If you don’t see what you are looking for, please contact us with your requirements; we often have a handful of “pocket listings” and we can also find your boat through our large dealer network.
Buyer’s Broker Services
Even if we don’t have the perfect boat for you, we can assist as your “buyer’s broker” for absolutely no cost to you. Just as in a real estate transaction, you should have someone looking out for your interests throughout the search, negotiation, and closing. We can help you through the process of buying a used boat in a number of ways:
- Finding the right boat: let us do the legwork to identify some boats that meet your criteria, and filter out the ones that are actually duds.
- Evaluating a boat: we know where to look and what to look for to determine if the boats is actually in good condition and worth the asking price.
- Making an offer: we can value the boat and make an offer that is appropriate, making sure you get a good deal.
- Negotiating a price: negotiating is what we do, and we could save you thousands on your dream vessel.
- Closing the deal: we have the legal paperwork and can make sure you are protected until the deal is complete.
- And beyond: we can assist with moving the boat to your home port, service and repairs, upgrades, outfitting, and more.
Don’t go it alone; that just isn’t smart. Save time, money, and hassles by letting us use our extensive experience, knowledge, and relationships to serve you. And it’s all free!
Our free guide “5 Tips for Buying a Used Boat and Getting a Good Deal” will help you navigate the buying process and avoid potential hazards.
Call, email, or contact us to get your free copy today.