Hunter Marine sailboats offer the best value, both inside and out. If you haven't sailed a Hunter lately, it's time to get on board!
Hunter Marine manufactures sailboats from 15 to 50 feet in length in their modern facility in Alachua, Florida. They pride themselves in engineering and assembling high quality sailboats, finished with the owners standards in mind. This approach allows products to represent tremendous value to our owners. Hunter owners consistently and enthusiastically remind us of their satisfaction. Hunter sailboats deliver the most value for your sailing dollar.
View the entire Hunter sailboat line available at Advantage Yacht Sales
AYS is a full-line, stocking dealer covering Boston Harbor, the north shore MA, Massachusetts Bay, NH, VT, and Maine. Advantage has been recognized by Hunter Marine with a Gold Service Award for the last four years, and as a "Top 10 Hunter Dealer" in the world.
We always have a number of Hunter sailboats in-stock and available for boarding.
Request Info or Schedule Viewing
Hunter Marine Advantages
- Ease of Sailing - deck layouts, sailplans, and standard equipment are designed and selected to make sailing easy and fun no matter what the conditions.
- Value - high volume purchasing power, design experience, and advanced construction techniques allow us to build an exceptionally high quality boat for less money than you might expect.
- Low Maintenance - low maintenance deck materials and reliable mechanical components allow you to sail, not work.
- Best Warranty in Sailing - 5 year hull and blister warranty, plus 5 year extended warranty on all on-board components.
- Quality Hardware - Harken, Lewmar, Selden, Corian, Spinlock, Kevlar, Microban, Bose, and more.
- Stainless Steel Arch - By placing the traveler up top, the cockpit is clear and safe. Provides a platform for a bimini, stereo speakers, and cockpit lights.
- Rugged Construction - Kevelar from the stem to keel sump, thru-bolted overlapping hull-deck joints, outboard shrouds, and all requirements to meeet CE certification.
Hunter Cruising Sailboats
Hunter cruising sailboats are different; they're better! Hunters are easier to sail with intelligent deck layouts and sail plans, with standard equipment designed to make sailing easy, safe, and fun. Their high volume purchasing power and advanced construction techniques allow them to build an exceptionally high quality boat for less money than you might expect. The entire cruising line has been redesigned by Glen Henderson to dramatically improve performance, handling, and interior space. Combine this with the best warranty in sailing and you have a unbeatable cruising experience. See the full line of Hunter cruising sailboats for sale at Advantage Yacht Sales.
Hunter Trailerable Daysailers
The Hunter daysailer line consists of 3 boats 15-22 feet. These newly re-designed models are built in fiberglass and continue Hunter's tradition of building incredibly popular small boats. Like their larger siblings, these boats are easy to sail and offer large, comfortable cockpits. With their internal foam, these boats are also unsinkable. See the full line of Hunter trailerable daysailers for sale at Advantage Yacht Sales.
Request Info or Schedule Viewing
If you aren't quite ready to own a sailboat, our partner SailTime Boston offers fractional memberships in new Hunter cruising sailboats. With SailTime, you can sail a beautiful new yacht all season long, paying only a fraction of the cost of ownership, and receiving guaranteed sailing time every month. Memberships start at $6500 per year, with no long-term committment.
SailTime also offers an intelligent sailboat ownership program that covers the owners costs such as slip fee and insurance, and provides an income. In addition, SailTime professionally maintains the boat. This program takes the costs and hassles out of boat ownership while still providing plenty of sailing time to the owner.