Advantage Yacht Sales is New England's premier sailboat and yacht dealer, representing cruising yachts and trailerable sailboats, monohulls and catamarans. Additionally, we offer a full range of marine services from Raymarine navigation electronics, maintenance and repair, parts, and storage. Your complete satisfaction is our priority, and we have a long list of satisfied customers to prove it.
We represent the most popular cruising sailboats (Hunter Marine), the most popular daysailers (LaserPerformance Sailboats), the most-popular cruising catamaran (Gemini Catamarans), the most-popular trailerable catamarans (Hobie Cat), the world's leading building of sail and power catamarans (Fountaine Pajot), seaworthy downeast power yachts (Albin Boats), and high-quality rigid inflatables (AB Inflatables).
Advantage Yacht Sales is a Marine Industry "Five Star" Certified Dealer, having proven our commitment to provide excellent customer service. We follow specific criteria and processes to consistently provide a high level of service to every customer, constantly improve our operations, train our staff, and adhere to a "Customer Bill of Rights".
We are all boaters ourselves, and thoroughly enjoy our time on the water with family and friends. However, this is not a hobby for us, nor is it simply and excuse to go sailing. We are professionals dedicated to providing products and services that are a great value and that we can be proud of.
Meet the Staff of Advantage Yacht Sales
To request information or a call back, please visit our Contact Us Form.
AYS Customer Pledge
- We will offer only quality products that provide a great value.
- We will listen to your goals and needs, and provide appropriate recommendations and services to meet them.
- Every AYS team member will be highly knowledgeable in their area of expertise, and be a guide for your boating enjoyment.
- We are committed to conducting ourselves with honesty, integrity, and professionalism at all times.
- We promise to always do whatever we can to make your boating experience as pleasurable as possible, and to provide a quality service experience.
- As we benefit from our global waterways and environment, so we will give generously to supporting organizations that help protect them.
- We strive to provide products and services that are a great value for the price we charge, so that we may remain profitable and support the families on our team.
- We will treat our entire family, from team members to partners to customers, with respect.
Dedicated to applying our passion, knowledge, and professionalism... to your advantage.
(978) 463-3663 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (978) 463-3663 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
58R Merrimac St
Newburyport, MA 01950
Monday - Saturday: 9:00 PM - 5:00 PM All other times by appointment.
58 Rear Merrimac St
Newburyport, MA 01950
Our Newburyport location is conveniently located right off Route 1 on the Merrimac River in Newburyport, MA. From Route 95, take exit 57 onto Route 113 toward downtown Newburyport. Go approximately 2.5 miles and turn left onto Summer St. At the 2nd stop sign, look to your right, we are located in Windward Yacht Yard, next to Michael's Harborside Restaurant.
View Larger Map
Boston City Office
One Marina Park Drive
(55 Northern Ave)
South Boston, MA 02210
Our downtown Boston office is located at the new Fan Pier Marina in South Boston. The Marina is situated between the Institute of Contemporary Art and the Moakley Courthouse, just down the road from the World Trade Center. From the north, take 95S exit 23 (Purchase St) and bear left; over the bridge, E Service Rd will be on your left. From the south and east, get on 90E and take exit 25; stay straight onto E Service Rd. Lot and street parking is available. Note that office is by appointment only.
View Larger Map
124 Bridge St
Salisbury, MA 01952
Advantage Yacht Sales boat yard is right on US Route 1 in Salisbury, MA, just north of our Newburyport office.